In my humble opinion, I feel that I deserve a "Excellent" level for my participation because I feel that most of the time I am punctual except for some instances where I had lesson before hand. I also listen actively and personally I enjoy listening to others speak because it gives me a different perspective and from a different point of view. Sometimes I initiate group discussion on our Telegram group to get ideas and feedbacks from my groupmates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Critical Reflection
Module Learning When I saw that I had to take Critical Thinking and Communication module I was a little scared because I did not k...
-
Dear Proffesor Blackstone I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Qayyum and I am currently a student in Singapore Institute of T...
-
The quote that my buddy, Yi Han and I chose is “Without clear lines of communication, our ideas would stay within our own small developmen...
No comments:
Post a Comment